Juice Fast Progress

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 25, 26, 27: Nearing the Finish

I'm going to hold off on summarizing observations, or at least in making them overly grand, until I'm entirely finished with the 30 days.  However, I can't help but notice that... I spent this weekend feeling fantastic in every way. When I see my face or my whole body in a mirror, I like what I see, for the first time in a very, very long time.  Every little injury I had when I started seems gone, or faded into the background.  I've had one and only one migraine all month, compared to almost once a day before I started.

I really do feel like it is a miracle.

Woke up in the middle of last night screaming and gasping for air, like I was drowning. I forgot about it until this morning. I also woke up to write myself an elaborate design note (still in my iPhone) for a simulation system that I first started thinking of in Bali.  So, I can only imagine what strange dreams I had.

For the rest of this week, I'm slowly going to be reintroducing a little bit of food - miso soup, some avocado - to ease back in to what I am QUITE certain will be a glorious victory brunch, and then off to visit friends in faraway cities to celebrate.

1 comment:

Nicole Gesher said...

Yay! You're almost there. Really cool to see you all glowy and stuff yesterday :)